Picture Puzzle Postcard
- one piece of 8.5×11 inch card stock paper
- coloring materials
- postcard stamps
1. Have your child draw a picture on one side of the card stock paper.
2. Cut the paper in half and in half again. Creating four pieces. (In the demo picture my guy got a hold of the scissors before I could explain postcard size, but I think it will still work. The top long one may need extra postage.)
3. Turn the pieces over and have your child write a note on the left side and write the address on the right.
4. Slap a postcard stamp on it and put them in the mail box. If you want to build the suspense don’t put them all in the mail box at once. Wait a day or two between each mailing.