(Almost) Rotten bananas make yummy banana bread. But what else? Here are some other ideas:
- Put them in the freezer as is
- Cut them up and freeze them
- Frozen or brown from the counter bananas in smoothies (the frozen makes the smoothy thicker)
- Mushed up added to any pancake mix
- Mushed up added to any cookie recipe (chocolate chip it recommended)
I also found “17 Delicious Ways to Use Up Old Banana'” I am particularly interested in trying number 5: chocolate pudding with avocado, banana, and peanut butter!
What do you do with your (almost) rotten bananas?
May 23, 2014 at 10:08 am
Make Grandma Betty’s banana bread!